Taking a break, and some Hilton offers

It is that time of the year that I take a 2 week break from work and virtually everything else (including blogging). Normally, I travel (usually overseas) on vacation, but this year has been (so far) and will be a bit different. I'm actually not going anywhere, and instead, have chosen to focus on some of my other hobbies and pursuits, such as photography and reading a few books that I've always wanted to.

Which is also why I haven't been posting for the last week or so, and that will (likely) be the case up until the 2nd week of January 2014, unless of course there's something really interesting.

In the mean time, I happened to come across these links for up to 33% off on various Hilton promos (specific to regions close to India), that I thought I could share with my readers. In the interest of full disclosure, please note that if you use any of these links to make a booking, I receive a small commission from Hilton. I appreciate your using these links. Thank you, and happy holidays!

Any Weekend Anywhere (Asia Pacific) - ends 31 January 2014



Any Weekend Anywhere (EMEA) - ends 31 January 2014



Hilton Family Fun Package - ends 27 June 2014




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon