Offer expiring soon - Rs 600 in Uber credits

Uber has been my go-to cab service ever since they launched in Chennai, my home city. I love the overall service (though they don't offer high-end cars any more...sigh...), as also their promotions. They've also recently launched UberX and UberGo, which are their middle-spectrum and low-end cost options respectively.


And for a short time - I mean really short time - they're offering a sign-up credit of Rs 600 (instead of the usual Rs 300). This offer is valid for signups till 31 January 2015, and you'll need to take one ride at least, before that. In the interest of full disclosure, I will also receive a Rs 600 credit during this period (Rs 300 otherwise) for every sign up using my referral code (ubermilesandevenmore) or by signing up using this link. You don't have to use my link but I'm grateful to you if you do use it - thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon