Now earn JP miles for cruises

Jet Escapes - the vacation package arm of Jet Airways - has now tied up with Royal Caribbean International to offer cruise packages that will also earn some JP miles along the way.



Now, I don't want to sound like I'm peddling JP stuff (I am not!), but this stuff is interesting. Jet Escapes has a rather good list of travel packages they've put together, and each of them generally earns 5 JP miles per Rs 100 spent on the package. That makes it a useful additional benefit to have. 

In addition, booking a package takes out of the equation
  • the price fluctuations (flights and hotels) and 
  • the time & effort spent on planning/coordinating the trip out of the equation. 

And it is often cheaper, if you're indifferent to some aspects (like which hotel chain you're staying with). 

If you're interested, the package prices and departure dates are as below.


A few years back, I did book a package with Jet Escapes, simply because I didn't have the time to plan out the trip on my own (which, BTW is something I really love to do), and I found it pretty good.

Have you taken a holiday with Jet Escapes before? Will you be considering taking a cruise, now with the extra miles thrown in?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon