Earn 500 Starpoints in under a minute

In early September, SPG came out with their fall promotion titled "More For You", that offered 2x or 3x points for stays. I was rummaging through the promotions that were on offer, to see what I'd registered for and what I hadn't, when I came across this little gem.

SPG is offering 500 Starpoints just to update your "My Stay Preferences" on their program's page.



Apparently, all you have to do is login to your SPG account on spg.com and update your stay preferences, which helps SPG improve the how it personalises each stay.

You need to login to your SPG account, then click on your name on the top right of the screen. Then this pops up:


Select "My Profile", and scroll down to My Stay Preferences, and click on Edit. You should have this:


500 points doesn't sound like much, but 500 is 500, right? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon