IHG Into the Nights promotion now open for registration

Yesterday I wrote about IHG's next global promotion, Into the Nights, with registrations opening 4 September 2014.




I can now confirm that registration is indeed open, here. If some of you can't reach it just yet, please do try after some time.

Here's my offer:


What that means, is that I could potentially earn 48,400 points if I complete the above challenges, and completing at least 5 of these 6 would earn me another 17,000 points or 2 nights.


Therefore, this makes it a potential earning of 64,500 points. And I'm an IHG Rewards Club Platinum member that got in by status match, with a total of 4 nights (3 stays) this year. Compare that with what LoyaltyLobby reports here. So, the offer you get is clearly based on some sort of algorithm, depending on your status and also stays. Also note, that some offers require completion of x out of y offers, and others require all offers to be completed, to earn the extra bonuses. Or you could choose 2 (or whatever is your offer) nights' stay instead, if you're inclined to that, over points.

In my own case, and unlike my good run with the IHG Big Win offer earlier this year, I'm not sure how much of this I'll be able to convert into bonuses. But 65k points is a reasonable bit, especially considering I already have about 71k points, so if I can find a potentially good use for them, I might actively run for this offer. I say this, because for me to earn 2 free nights, I'd have to have at least 3 stays with a total of 9 nights, which isn't too efficient from my perspective.

There are specific terms and conditions attached to each of the sub-offers, so please read those carefully. For instance, the $39 spend requirement on F&B is valid (at least in my offer) for spends at IHG hotels in China, Hong Kong, Macua, Taiwan, Asia, Middle East, South Pacific Islands or Australia.

Please do write in and let me know what offers you've got, so I can update this page as needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon