Recap of some great points earning opportunities right now

There's been a spate of offers from various hotel chains, though some have come and gone. I tend to focus on Hilton HHonors and Starwood (and a little with IHG), so I thought I'd summarise some of the live offers in one post, for readers' benefit. Here you go:

Hilton HHonors



Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG)



IHG




There was also a great deal for free Platinum status with Hyatt Gold Passport, but that offer expired during the day. I did manage to cash in on this (which was supposed to be restricted to Microsoft employees, but ended up going public) before they withdrew it. I'm feeling a bit lousy that I couldn't write about this, but I wanted to test it out before I could let readers know about this offer. Maybe that's my learning for the future. But if you still want to read about it, you could look at various posts on BoardingArea, such as this one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon