Look out for bonus points email from Hyatt

I'm not a big fan of Hyatt - if only for the reason that I rarely stay with them (in the last couple of years, I've stayed at a Hyatt just once). But that hasn't stopped me from receiving an email, offering 1000 bonus points on my next stay with Hyatt.



This seems to be a targeted offer, but there's a way to find out if you've been targeted, or if you haven't received the email yet. Just go here, and enter your Hyatt Gold Passport number to see if you're eligible for this offer.

I understand that others have received such emails offering up to 5,000 points on their next stay. I can understand the limited offering to me - as I mentioned before, I've hardly stayed with them. Nonetheless, there are people out there who use Hyatt a lot more than I do, so please do check your mail boxes. In addition, if you were able to get in on the complimentary upgrade to platinum in the Hyatt Gold Passport program (I wrote about this in passing), then this may be quite the deal !

What bonus have you been offered?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon