And now, M&EM on Facebook!

I'm a blogger purely for personal reasons - mainly because I love to travel and I love to want to write! This blog helps me do that, and I'm encouraged by your readership, so I'd like to thank you for that.

With this in mind, I've activated my presence on Facebook, which you can reach by clicking here. I'd love for you to follow me there, or on Twitter @miles_even_more.

Given that the Facebook page is being launched now as opposed to earlier, I realised it is pointless to replicate some of the posts on this blog, which have likely lost their value, being time-bound in nature. So, as of now, I've updated the Facebook page with posts of some continuing relevance or permanence.

See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon