Singapore: Trip summary and report index

I've been on the road a little bit recently, which included a business trip to Singapore. I visited Singapore last in 2009, and didn't carry home any significant impressions. Not that there were negative experiences, just nothing impressive enough, I guess. This time, however, has been quite different. I suddenly learnt that I liked the city quite a bit! I can feel it in the pictures I put up (check out the trip index below for links to those pictures)!

I realised that I've gotten into the habit of putting the proverbial cart before the proverbial horse, so I'll put things in chronological order here, to set things right!


Overall, a fascinating experience with a city that I've grown to really like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4x HHonors points with Hilton's More Nights More Points promo

IHG promotion for 2x points on all in-hotel spends

Of all the reasons to scrap a flight...and not just any flight