Singapore: Trip summary and report index

I've been on the road a little bit recently, which included a business trip to Singapore. I visited Singapore last in 2009, and didn't carry home any significant impressions. Not that there were negative experiences, just nothing impressive enough, I guess. This time, however, has been quite different. I suddenly learnt that I liked the city quite a bit! I can feel it in the pictures I put up (check out the trip index below for links to those pictures)!

I realised that I've gotten into the habit of putting the proverbial cart before the proverbial horse, so I'll put things in chronological order here, to set things right!


Overall, a fascinating experience with a city that I've grown to really like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon