Vistara to fly to Hyderabad and Goa from Feb 20, but hold your horses!

I've been off the blog a little bit because I've been swamped with work. But the last time I wrote, it was about Vistara's upcoming destinations. Specifically, I'd said "...The new destinations that are planned include Goa, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad, and my guess is that these destinations will have direct flights to/from Delhi."

Earlier today, Vistara announced two new routes, both ex-Delhi.


So yes, DEL-GOI-DEL and DEL-HYD-DEL are the immediate next routes for Vistara, which will start 20 February 2015. The flight schedules for these sectors is as follows, and are valid till 28 March 2015:

UK847 DEL GOI 11:20 13:50 
UK862 GOI DEL 14:30 17:10

UK829 DEL HYD 6:40 8:50 
UK830 HYD DEL 9:30 11:40 

UK879 DEL HYD 17:15 19:20 
UK870 HYD DEL 20:00 22:15  

Currently, although Vistara permits selection of these sectors on their booking page, these sectors aren't actually bookable. I got the following error repeatedly for DEL-GOI...


Stranger still, I got this error for DEL-HYD, even though the dates I'd selected were within the range of the published schedules.


At this point, I've written to them seeking clarification. Let's see how quickly they update the back end to fix these issues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon