An update on the blog

Hey folks! I've had a feverish travel schedule over the last three weeks, which culminated with a MAA-FRA-WAW-FRA-MAA in business class on Lufthansa, which I plan to write about.



However, I had a discussion with my clients yesterday, and I realise that the next few days - at least till the first week of October - are going to be quite exacting, work-wise. Plus, no travel - which after 3 weeks of being on the road, isn't a bad thing at all!

So I'm going to be largely off the radar as far as this blog is concerned, though if there's a quick news update, very good promotion or such, then I'll certainly try my best to post that. However, it is more likely that I'll be tweeting about it, so if you're interested, you may want to follow me on twitter.

See you on the other side of 7 October!

PS: Btw, did anyone manage to snag any good deals on Jet Airways' business class fare sale last week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon