The Leela Mumbai's rates beat GHA's own flash sale rates

GHA is running a flash sale that is likely to end tomorrow (28 March 2014). Others have written about this, so I won't talk about the sale itself; instead, I'm pointing you to Loyalty Lobby (one of my favourites).

As advertised on the landing page for the sale, Asia properties are on discounts of up to 40%. However, this blog being India oriented, did some more research here, with some rather nice results. Firstly, the flash sale page shows you this.


It would seem that the Kempinski Ambience Delhi is the only hotel in India that is participating in this sale. I've stayed at that hotel at relatively throw-away prices.

However, what's not being shown is that there is a 50% of greater discount on many other India properties of GHA. For instance, this one at The Leela, Mumbai, where I plan to use these rates and stay next week.


I think some of these rates, particularly the B&B rate, are quite fantastic! The above rates are for early next week, but I did check for future dates, and these rates seem to hold for the most part, till December 2014. I'm only putting out data for Mumbai because (a) I can understand that there are more visitors to there and Delhi, than elsewhere, and (b) of vested interests - I'm likely to use these rates next week. However, I also located a good rate for The Leela Bangalore, and that was close to a 40% discount.

I'm not saying that GHA properties (read, Leela, in India) are inexpensive, but in this particular case, there are some good deals to be had if you looked around on the GHA website, rather than just go by the flash sales.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon