A request - Do feed back your reactions

Hiya...You may or may not have noticed, but there's a functionality that I've added, for immediate feedback (reactions?) to posts on this blog. I'm really grateful for your readership, and so I'm requesting your assistance to develop this blog and make it better. I'm into this entirely for my personal reasons (you'll notice no ads, except the ones that google automatically inserts) and to talk about some points/miles information relevant to India.

It only takes a moment to tick one of the boxes, but has the potential to give me immense insight into my readers' needs and reactions. You can see see this at the end of every post, and it looks something like this:



You can tick one of the options - Wow!, Interesting, and So-so.

As always, thank you for your readership and your support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Marriott Silver status...

50% off at Marriott in Thailand, for one night

Qatar, Etihad and Gulf Air fare sales - ending soon